The ERGObaby® carrier with accessories, everything you need to use this carrier from birth.
ERGObaby® Baby CarrierBuy as a separate item
The ERGObaby Baby Carrier is one of our best selling carriers due to its versatility and ease of use. It offers three carrying positions, and can be used from birth (with infant insert) right up to toddler, making it a great investment. Ditch your pram and buggy on trips out and holidays while keeping your baby safely supported and where he wants to be - close to you. The ERGObaby carrier is available in a variety of fabrics and colours.
Our trained staff are available in both our stores to demonstrate this versatile and practical baby carrier.
- Suitable from around 4 months on its own (7-18kg) or from birth (3-7kg) with infant insert available to purchase separately.
- 3 carrying positions: On the front facing in, on the back and on your hip
- Ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth.
- Disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine
- Balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent. The carrier has a wide back support to make sure weight is on your hips and not on your upper back and shoulders.
- You can breastfeed your baby whilst wearing the Ergo in the front carrying position.
- Made predominantly from cotton (excluding plastic clips and zips)
- Designed in the USA. The non-organic version is manufactured in China and the organic version is manufactured in India.
- Each carrier has a sleeping hood with elastic, adjusts in length to growth of baby.
- Machine washable - cold, gentle cycles, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat.
- Detailed instruction booklet included.
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- High Quality buckles tested by SGS
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43" - waist extender available to purchase seperately
- Fits from 5' to 6'5" body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- High quality webbing, matched to carrier color
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
ERGObaby® Infant InsertBuy as a separate item
The ERGObaby® Original Infant Insert Heart2Heart™ is required if you want to use your ERGObaby® carrier from birth. It provides head and neck support for your baby and hip support too. This specially padded insert was made to support the head and neck of your newborn baby. Soft, comfortable and adjustable, it easily fits any ERGObaby® Carrier.
The ERGObaby Infant Insert is required for babies ranging from 7 to 12 lbs or newborns to 4-5 months.
Please note this is a natural cotton fibre which has naturally occurring small fecks in the cotton.
Standard Cotton Insert
- 100% cotton poplin outer
- 100% cotton lining
Organic Cotton Insert
- 100% Organic cotton fabric
- Oko-Tex and GOTS certified
- 100% cotton poplin fabric around rim
- Wicking fabic lining
- 100% cotton filling
- Mesh outer shell
ERGObaby® Teething Pads CottonBuy as a separate item
Keep your ERGObaby® carrier safe from sucking and chewing with these handy Cotton Teething Pads that attach to the straps of your ERGObaby® carrier with poppers. Simply remove the pads once they are wet and wash, avoiding having to wash your carrier too frequently, which can damage it.
- 100% cotton
- Snaps attach the pad around the shoulder strap of the carrier
- Machine washable - cold water, mild detergent, no bleach. Dry in low heat
- Supplied in a pack of two pads
ERGObaby® Weather CoverBuy as a separate item
Handy rainproof cover or winter warming cover for your ERGObaby® carrier. ERGObaby® created a new and improved weather cover for children up to 24 months.
It features two separable elements, which can be purchased and used separately or together:
- The winter cover is a soft and warm blue and cranberry fleece winter cover that will keep the child warm no matter how cold it is outside. A cozy hood covers baby’s head.
- The water resistant cover is a very light rain cover, 100% polyester, to protect from the rain, even if the weather is not cold. The rain cover is sold in a front pouch, made of the same material, that can be attached to the baby carrier when not in use, to ensure it is always to hand.
- The two covers can be combined to make the 'weather cover system' making it a '2 in 1' rain and winter cover, for cold and wet days.
They are made especially to fit with all ERGObaby® Carrier on the front or on the back.
Related documents and media:About the Ergobaby carrierHelp to decide which Ergobaby Carrier to buyHow To Front Carry with Infant Insert in the Ergobaby Carrier How To Front Carry in the Ergobaby Carrier How To Back Carry in the Ergobaby Carrier How To Hip Carry in the Ergobaby Carrier ERGObaby carrier instructions.pdfTICKS.pdfAll About the Ergobaby Infant Insert Heart to heart infant insert instructions.pdfAll About the Ergobaby Teething Pads All About the Ergobaby Rain Weather Cover All About the Ergobaby Winter Weather Cover